Join The University of Michigan in making Giving Blueday a success on Tuesday, December 2. This is 24 hours of giving, scheduled on Giving Tuesday — a global day of giving following Thanksgiving weekend.
Thanks to generous donor Barbara Palmer, AMLS ’68, UMSI has $10,000 available for a 1:1 match for gifts made to the Horizon Fund on Giving Blueday!
UMSI’s Recent Graduate Campaign Council started the Horizon Fund. It will provide financial support to School of Information students pursuing educational experiences that take place outside of the classroom that enhance their classroom learning. These experiences may include – but are not limited to – travel, internships and service engagement experiences.
Here are some of the ways you can participate and get involved:
- Making an online gift to UMSI on December 2.
- Showing your support on social media: On December 2 share, post and tweet using hashtag #GivingBlueday.
- Encouraging your social networks to give.
- Sharing and liking UMSI and U-M Giving Blueday Facebook posts and re-tweeting UMSI Giving Blueday tweets.
- Signing up to be an M-bassador through the University.
Please contact Andrea Daly at email@example.com with any questions.
You can see other UMSI students’ and a faculty member’s stories on our YouTube channel.